Tartarus IDO KYC is Now Open | Step-By-Step Guide
Here’s a step-by-step guide explaining the KYC process.
Dear Whitelist winners,
Congratulations on winning the whitelist spots for Tartarus IDO. We are pleased to announce that the KYC process, for whitelist winners is now open!
The KYC process is mandatory to be completed by all the whitelist winners. There are 2500 gleam and 5 MEME contest whitelist winners but only 550 Whitelist spots. The $TART IDO will commence on a first come first served basis (FCFS).
Step-By-Step Guide to KYC verification
Here is a detailed guide to help you complete your KYC easily. The guide will walk you through the entire steps and requirements of KYC verification
Step 1 — Visit the Tartarus WebApp
- Open your web browser and make sure that metamask is installed and connected to your whitelisted wallet
- Visit Tartarus web app — https://app.tartarus.finance/
Step 2 — Connect Whitelisted Wallet
- Click the top right corner button saying “Connect Wallet”
- A dropdown from Metamask will open asking for your permission to connect
- Click connect.
- The wallet will get connected to the web app and the “Connect Wallet” button will now show the wallet address.
- If wallet address is not same as the whitelisted wallet, then connect the whitelisted wallet
Step 3 — Click KYC
- Click on “KYC” button, top right corner
- Check the requirements mentioned on the pop up and click “Start”
Step 4 — Enter email address
- Enter your email address and click “Continue”
- A verification link will be sent to your email
- Go to your inbox of provided email
- Open the email from blockpass, look in spam folder if not received in inbox
- Click on “Continue Registration” on the email.
- You can also copy paste and open the url, provided in the email, in your browser
- This will take you to the blockpass page asking to register with ID
Step 4 : Upload Documents
- On the blockpass page, choose the type of ID you want to submit
- Once selected it will ask for the country
- Select your country from drop down and click “Start”
- Now it will ask to launch camera and take picture of back and front of your ID
- Click on “Launch Camera”
- Click allow, if asked for permission to use camera
- Follow the process on page to click pictures of your ID
- Once done, enter the details asked, eg first name, last name etc
- Click save
Step 5 : Upload Selfie
- Click on the “Selfie” button on the screen
- Follow the process to click your selfie
Step 6 : Enter EVM compatible address
- Scroll down and click on “Ethereum Address”
- Click on “Add New Crypto Address”
- Enter your wallet address and click save
Step 7 : Register
- Once you have uploaded documents, entered required details, uploaded selfie and entered the EVM address, the “Register” button will be enabled
- Click on “Register”
- Once done it will give you the following screen
- Click “Close and Sign Out”
Congratulations you have successfully completed the KYC verification process!
Tartarus is a next-gen decentralised IDO launchpad built on Fantom blockchain, for accelerating the growth of the Fantom ecosystem projects. By providing marketing, advisory and technical support to early-stage innovative projects, Tartarus helps projects with fundraising, by taking the project to their target audience.
Note : Please check the list of countries who aren’t eligible to participate in our whitelist or IDO
𝗡𝗼𝗻-𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀:- Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zimbabwe.
For more latest news and updates, follow us -